Cat® diesel fire pump engines
Factory designed, assembled, and tested, and delivered in a package that meets nfpa-20 regulations and more. Supported 100 percent by your caterpillar dealer.
Cat fuel injection systems feature individual injection pumps for each cylinder and injector capsules with clog-resistant orifices. The injection system, along with a solenoid energized to shut down, assures quick, easy starting in case of emergency.
Cat® fire pump diesels are dynamometer tested at the factory to make sure they meet the certified rating standards. Your cat dealer can provide on-site inspection and training or instruction.
Caterpillar's 3500 Family Specifications
- 12 and 16 cylinders in Vee
- Ø 170 mm x 190 mm stroke
- Generator Sets - 1,500 rpm, 50 Hz; 725 - 1,950 kW
- Generator Sets - 1,200 rpm, 60 Hz; 600 - 1,620 kW
- Industrial Engine 1,000 - 1,400 rpm, variable speed, 630 to 1,340 hp
- Several / Variable compression ratios for different applications
- Modern technology, low emissions, electronic ignition system
- Suits Cogeneration Applications, very strong engine
- Uses Natural Gas, landfill gas, biogas